SOCIAL COMPETITIVE VOLLEYBALL
League Volleyball Fee - $77
WHEN: SUNDAYS, SEPTEMBER 10TH - NOVEMBER 5TH
TOURNAMENT ON NOVEMBER 12TH
WHERE: McDonald Athletic Complex
4990 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43214
HOW: Deadline to register – 9/5/2023
Registration: You must renew your CSC dues before signing up for volleyball.
If you have never played CSC Volleyball, you will need to be rated at the ratings clinic (no cost) at McDonald Athletic Complex on:
Sunday, August 20th 4-6pm
*Everyone else is welcome to join the clinic for open gym ($5/person)*
We play Sunday evenings at McDonald Athletic Complex, 4900 Olentangy River Road, Columbus 43214.
• Match start times will vary each week from 6:15PM through 9:15PM.
• Seasons runs a total of 9 weeks. (extra week from last season).
• A match consists of 3 games.
• League standings are based on results of all 3 games.
• Double elimination Tournament will be Sunday, November 12th. Regular season standings will
determine tournament ranking.
If you are new to playing volleyball with the Columbus Ski Club you must come to a rating clinic to be rated.
• Existing players can ask to be re-rated during the rating clinics.
• Ratings are used to create evenly skilled teams and to keep the play competitive and safe.
• Players should have volleyball experience and must be a 2.25 or above to be on a team.
• Two Rating Clinics/Open gyms will be held-Sunday, August 20th and Tuesday, August 22nd. Both are
from 6-8PM at Bill McDonald complex.
• Rating clinic is free, open gym is just $5.
• You can sign up with 2 additional people to be teammates ONLY if you are all from the same family
For more information, contact: