Columbus Ski Club Softball Rules
- Every player/NPA/Coach is expected to familiarize themselves with the CSC Softball Rules & Regulations.
- Cancellation Fee: $10.00
- Cancellation Schedule
- Cancellations within 24 hours of sign-up receive a full refund.
- Cancellations after 24 hours are assessed the cancellation fee plus any costs incurred by the Club.
- Particpants who do not show up for any two regular season games and have not notified their coach of a conflict will receive no refund and the coach is authorized to obtain a replacement player from the committee.
- After a player has received a team shirt and three league games have been played, no refund will be given.
- All refunds minus cancellation fees and costs incurred are issued no earlier than two weeks after the regular season ends.
- If you are placed on the waiting list, you are subject to this policy after you are officially notified that you are on a team, and you accept.
- All refunds for those on the waiting list are issued at the end of the season.
- If a player on the waiting list gets added to a team, depending on the number of games left in the season, the player may receive a prorated, partial refund at the end of the season, left up to the discretion of the softball committee.
Payment & Registration
- Personal check, bank check, money order, Visa or Mastercard are accepted forms of payment. All checks must be made out to the Columbus Ski Club. Cash is not accepted.
- Full payment is due at the time of signups.
- Registration is confirmed only if the CSC Sports Policy has been signed by the individual and returned to the committee at the time of signups.
- If your check is returned or your check is rejected by the bank, you will be charged $30.00. If the amount due is not replaced and the $30.00 fee paid within 48 hours of notification by the treasurer, you will be removed from your team or the waiting list. A stop payment notice eliminates you from the program for the year.
- You must be a member in good standing with the Columbus Ski Club to sign up.
- Membership will be verified by the Sports Committee.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older unless signing up to play with a parent, in which case the player must be 18 years of age or older, and can only partipate if their parent is in attendance.
- Appeals do not apply to the cancellation fee.
- Appeals of refund amounts must be made in writing to the Softball Committee Chairperson within two weeks after receipt of refund.
- The appeal review will be conducted by the Softball Committee Chairperson, the Sports Board Member, and the President.
- Any damage to property belonging to others is the sole responsibility of the guilty individual(s).
- Any damage to equipment belonging to the Club is the sole responsibility of the guilty individual(s).
- The responsible individual(s) will also be subject to penalty or disciplinary action as outlined by Club policy.
I agree not to hold the Columbus Ski Club, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, activity directors, and agents liable for any theft, loss of property, any accident, injury, or death of or to members, their children or guests attending Club activities, whether arising as a result of negligence, breach of contract, strict liability, or otherwise. Further, this application represents consent to emergency medical treatment in the event of injury or illness during any Columbus Ski Club activity or event.